Friday, August 2, 2013

August Currently

Is it possible that it's already August?? Where does the time go? Today I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh Boy 4th Grade for the August Currently.


Listening: I'm listening to the Disney Channel. Right now, it's Sofia the First. Avery's on the floor playing and Disney is on in the background. I always said I'd never be the mom to turn on TV to entertain my kid. Ha! That was a great fleeting thought before I had one!

Loving: I can't say enough how much I've loved spending every minute I've been able to spend with Avery this summer. She is so much fun to play with and watch! Yesterday, we went to the pool and she was able to practice going under the water and "swimming." My eight month old can hold her breath for 6 seconds! Next week she starts daycare so that I can go work in my room and go to some trainings. I think I'm going to be the one that has the problem.

Thinking: This coming school year already has so many changes! We lost a great AP and my department chair. I'm getting a new teacher to teach with (not new to teaching though). I'm starting a literary magazine (scared to death but excited). There's a lot I'm thinking about. I will probably drive my husband, friends, and self crazy. Sorry everyone!

Needing: I need to work in my classroom. Period. I hate waiting until the week of staff development to get work done because that's never enough time! I need to work ASAP!

B2s must haves: I have to make sure there's plenty on my Starbucks card. I'll be stopping daily more than likely! I also need a new tote bag. I have a laptop, a tablet, an iPad, an iPhone, a planner, and all my crap. Suggestions? And of course, lots of pretty pens to play with!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment